Just another guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just another guild

jag's guild forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upcoming event for the new Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
der_nette_ork

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Upcoming event for the new Server Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming event for the new Server   Upcoming event for the new Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:24 am

Artas idea, only copied

So i've been thinking while work isn't keeping me to busy, and i fell like we should organize some sort of event when the new server arrives.

1. some sort of PvP tournament. - req lvl 10 - naked - where 1 or 2 of us will hand out some top buffs (dunno if you joined fox's event but kinda like that) - very long/close fights. Therefor we will need to make up backets and fix times where ppl could be fighting eachother under our supervision.

2. some sort of kill/run/hide event. Req lvl 10-15 (keep it low is more fun, and more will join). Find the miner mining in silverlake (will be heavy, will make the running even more fun Very Happy ) and rez him in kf or keep. Only self buffed/no parties/no tele spells. Giving out a price to the rezzer and to the one who kills the miner (the miner will give out locations where he passes when beeing carried). Only attack the one carrying the miner,.....

3. a last man standing event in morkesh (mwahaha) for low lvl's. We'd hide on safe spots so we dont get the aggro of fiends, and let low lvl's kill each other and be killed by fiends. Maybee buff them with top shamm (invig and aegis so they can survive a hot or 2 from fiends while trying to run out of combat.
Back to top Go down
der_nette_ork

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Upcoming event for the new Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event for the new Server   Upcoming event for the new Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am

1. i was in this event as well and it was a nice one, also easy to handle and i see no way how to chaet with it

2. really great idea, it is only easy to disturb by high lvl(we would need an GM with /kill <name> for it)

3. haha, funny as well. kill all fiends-carry the ppl taking part on top of the tent, rezz and buff em there and let em jump down while all fiends are below the tent Twisted Evil only we have to watch out for are ppl with trade screen or in fight without fighting

will it be a problem to just make all events and do a scoring for everything? like for taking part 1 point, 5 more for the winner of the naked pvp and so on. 1 more point for the one wo jumps down first from the tent in morkesh we can make a chart and everyone have to sign up with name(and an alias maybe)

Another easy event would be the return of the Halberds. like drop(die, rtt with 1 halberd in bag) on the west bank of KB and bring them to the keep. It could be nice for the young ppl joining who dont know how to make a good build for the other events(which will win an experienced player for sure). Just drop lets say 10 (fresh crafted-so u have a name tag on it) halderds, worth 1 point each. Wont be funny for old players, i know.

all together it would be a 4 week event with an overall scoring(maybe also winners of the single event)

Deep inside the vault must also be a chal jerkin hinding, some metals for price i can add as well
Back to top Go down

Upcoming event for the new Server
Page 1 of 1