Just another guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just another guild

jag's guild forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey everybody!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minerchar1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-21

hey everybody!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey everybody!!!!!!!!!   hey everybody!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:15 pm

Hey guys,

Some of you might remember me as Gwenth or Minerchar.... yes its me and I'm back... .well sort of, Im currently studying in Australia and will be for another 3 months, ive been here for about 4/5 months now and thats the reason for not being active... Here I have internet but I have to pay for the amount of Mbs I use, and being the poor student I am I dont have the money to play at the moment.... However I'm looking forward to coming back in about three months from now.... I will be back in The Netherlands from the 18th of July, so I probably been online from the 19th as ill need some sleep....

Anyways thanks to Arta for giving me the link to this site, Im happy to see the guild is still doing well!

See ya guys all later, and keep up the guild for me!

PS. why is there some called MInerchar already, or is it me???
Back to top Go down
Death of Paine

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-23

hey everybody!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everybody!!!!!!!!!   hey everybody!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 am

MINER WASSUP!
Back to top Go down

hey everybody!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just another guild :: SPAM-
Jump to: