Just another guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just another guild

jag's guild forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems with the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofokles

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Problems with the game Empty
PostSubject: Problems with the game   Problems with the game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2006 1:04 am

ok dudes after spendig 4 houers of rl time to fix a problem that i got with rubies i decidet to open this threat so any one that have problems can post it and get hope to be helped

my problem was couldnt set directx 3d mode ;( i found help for that on the live chat ion the main page from rubies and whe sound out that it was a driver problem dudes dont install aquamark 3d or 3d mark 2006 on your pc if you wanna play rubies the messed up my pc cuz they changet the graphiccard setup to perform the benchnmark for all that have problems with chrasing ingame try this

1) install rezzpatch if done see point 2

2) rename speedtree directory to any what you want best is ( speedtreerezzpatch ) cuz it is a failure on the compiling of rubies launcher and your ram will be messed up on normall play if you didnt have 2048 megabyte of ram

3 try other graphiccard options lesser details no weather effect no dynamic lights ect ect

ok if some one have some other ideas to make rubies faster and stable answer me Wink and if some one have some problems there it goes that is why i open this threat
Back to top Go down
artaban
Admin

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the game   Problems with the game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 11:57 am

while i was playing on phoenix as an archer i was told to rename the arrows folders in rubies, makes you and your party crash less apparently (can always be usefull yo know)
Back to top Go down
http://carebears.conceptbb.com
Cor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the game   Problems with the game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 2:06 pm

Idea advice on Phoenix... just be sure its solid lol Wink

k logging back to lvl mister cause Someone thinks im too slow.

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Cor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: thanks   Problems with the game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 1:42 am

renaming the speedtree directory has me zoning much better but no trees for mining :/
Back to top Go down
artaban
Admin

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the game   Problems with the game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:10 am

mark some trees on radar and then turn it back to low graphics Wink
have to admit it is weard to mine on my laptop when nothing but mork is in sight cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://carebears.conceptbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the game   Problems with the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just another guild :: General discussions-
Jump to: